List:       kde
Subject:    Kleopatra on Konfucius
From:       Sibuxixo Xolo <sibxol () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2000-06-27 7:43:13

Greetings,

I dowloaded the .tar.bzp2   Kleopatra binaries (20000621)
and de-compressed them  over a  previous Konfucius binaries
(20000608) on a Mandrake 7 system over the
week-end.

Nothing seem to have changed. (Or have I done something wrong?):
(1)Koffice still crashes
(2) there is no sound  (And I did install KMultimedia)
(3) A Lot of desktop icons still appear  as yellow  rectangles
 with a blue question mark.
(4) And I seem to have difficulty browsing  java-enabled sites
such http://www.btconnect.com

(...so at the moment cant say if....
Kleopatra run better
with dress up;