List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Kylix to be built on Qt
From:       "Sam BC" <sambc () nights ! force9 ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-05-03 18:27:37

I've used Borland's C++Builder (the windows C++ uncle of Kylix)...
experience would seem to suggest that the VCL (visual component library)
will be made as identical as possible to the windows one... and one would
expect that having entirely predictable behaviours will require only having
toolkit

Presumably, Borland decided that the best one for them was QT, in the same
way the KDE did...

SamBC