List:       kde
Subject:    AW: Dual Head with KDE
From:       Jochum.M () zdf ! de
Date:       2000-04-26 11:53:32

Hi,

When i use Xinerama with one large Desktop ( ~ 2176 X
 1000) it works, but when i use it in the "classic" way i only have kde on
the first Monitor and the second is only a "blank" X-Server. I can start
some Applications from a Terminal (or an X-Terminal) with the display
setting 0:0:1 ( the correct config will be different :-( ), then the
application will be displayd on the second Monitor.
But i will have kde on the second.