List:       kde
Subject:    More DPMS woes...
From:       Troy Telford <troyt () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2000-04-17 15:52:53

OK, having (attempted) to get DPMS working... I am still going to ask
for more advice...

Following is my snippity-snipped version of my XF86Config file -
hopefully with the important info...

***SNIP***
Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "BlankTime"     "5"
    Option "off time"      "15"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Option "DPMS"     "on"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Option "BlankTime"    "5"
    Option "Offtime"      "15"
EndSection
***Snip***

OK - so that's what I gathered I was supposed to have in my XF86Config
file (For XFree86 4.0) to get DPMS working.  (I also use KDM, and would
like it to blank in it too, but I believe setting the DPMS in the
XF86Config does that).

So, do I have something wrong, or am I missing something, or what?!?

Thanks!

-Troy
  Telford

Also - KDPMS doens't work, so I have it disabled; has anybody gotten
KDPMS working with XFree86 4.0?

Final note:  I have an nVidia TNT based video card (Specifically a
Diamond Viper 550, but I doubt that the particular brand matters...)