List:       kde
Subject:    Adding functionality to Right-Click mouse button
From:       "C. Gross" <crystal () merlinsoftech ! com>
Date:       2000-04-11 17:53:09

Hello All,

I would like to know how to add functionality to the right-click mouse
button.

I would like to add a menu item/action if that menu item is selected.
For example, if I were to right-click on the icon of a Star Office
document, I would like to be able to select my own menu item, like a
print command, underneath the menu item "Delete".

Does anyone know how to do this or if it is possible for us to add
this
functionality in KDE?

Thanks for any help.

        -- C