List:       kde
Subject:    OT: More Halloween-based FUD?
From:       "Sam BC" <sambc () nights ! force9 ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-04-02 18:57:21

http://upside.com/Ebiz/38e4fdff0.html

This article scared me slightly. Some of the wording seems to be virtually
identical to the wording in the Halloween Documents. I wish there was some
way of bashing this on the head. The author seems blissfully unaware that
there doesn't need to be a specific version of Linux for high-end servers,
as you just pick and choose the rights apps and utilities.

Is this all from the bowels of MS publicity?

"They should either come down and say hello, or they should go away."

Sam BC