List:       kde
Subject:    RE: KRASH is GREAT!
From:       Patrick O Neil <patrick.oneil () hci ! utah ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-25 16:49:50

Is konquerer really a full, real browser?  Does it support
any plugins, preferably Netscape plugins?  I say this since
there simply are no plugins out there for any browsers other
than IE or Netscape, as far as I've seen.  This being the
case, it would be nice to be able to take Netscape plugins.

I can't use a browser that wont support plugins.  Some pages
of value actually require a plugin for proper use/enjoyment.
A good browser should be able to act, essentially, as the only
necessary browser so that one doesn't need to install Netscape
just so you can utilize certain pages that konquerer can't.

It would be nice to be able to use flash, plugger, ump, etc.