List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Sound Mixer Panel settings
From:       Willi Kappler <grandor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-03-22 11:41:32

Hi,

If you use KMix, the do the following:

- set the parameters to the values you like.
- press ctrl 1 to store them ( you can have up to 4 different setups )
- edit ~/.kde/share/applnk/Multimedia/KMix with RMB->Properties
- select the execute tab and type in the following in the execute line-edit on
the top:
- Execute: kmix -caption "%c" %i %m -r
- press ok and be happy ;-)

KMix now should start with the values you specified.
For more information read the KMix manual

HTH,
Willi