List:       kde
Subject:    RE: IE5 for Linux?
From:       Rivyn (Casey Shobe) <rivyn () mailandnews ! com>
Date:       2000-03-15 23:49:28

It's not a KDE application, KDE has nothing to do with it.  It will run under
ANY window manager for X on Solaris or HP-UX - NOT linux.  Sure, you wanna port
it?  Just ask Microsoft for their source code and it would be real easy.

-Rivyn

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Henry, Ron L. wrote:
> Would it be possible to port IE5 from KDE under Solaris to KDE under
> Linux???

- Rivyn [ Casey Allen Shobe ]
- rivyn@mailandnews.com [ UIN: 1494523 ]