List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Lockout
From:       Frank Roberts <sotl155360 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-03-02 2:16:18

 My apologies if this has been posted before I simply have no idea if I managed to
succeeded in posting it earlier or not. In desperation I again had to resort to Netscape in
MS ad I simply can not figure out what is generating the lock file that is locking me out
in Linux.  I just check my mail in MS I am not not getting a message that would indicate
that this has been posted so again my apologies if it has been.