List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Some thoughts on Advocacy via Screenshots
From:       "Evan E." <evan () onepaper ! com>
Date:       2000-02-25 1:49:50

> Sure, why don't you post some screenshots somewhere and we can take a
> look at what you have in mind.  If you need a server, contact me
> privately please.

    Actually, that's just what I'm doing.  This is more of a "does this make
sense" and "could the usual spokespeople for KDE use these" type thing.  Oh,
and "anybody have any impressive ideas on layout" and "has somebody already
done this/working on this".

    Seems to me to make more sense to say: "Hey, here's an idea, anybody
doing it already?" than reinventing the wheel.  Although I'm new to this
list, I know how open source works, and I'm not charging in making demands
and telling volunteers what to do -- just opening a conversation for
feedback to something that I intend to do myself... *if* people think it
makes sense.  I saw something that I can make a contribution to that's
simple and easy to start with.  I've already got an idea for contribution
number 2.  :)

    They will be up at www.cheshirehall.org when I'm done.

--
Evan Edwards