List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Kmail and misc
From:       "Glen Ogilvie" <Nelg () geocities ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 5:39:42

RenX99

Wrote
>I was just messing around the otherday when this idea struck me.  What if
KDE had a >status bar/box?   Here's what I mean.  Imagine a small box,
that's bar of the >taskbar.  This bar would simple display small text
messages.

Good Idea I think, I would like to see it as an option that could be
enabled/disabled in the kpanel :-)    I think making it a 2 or 1 line box
with scroll bars would be great.  Make the background an optional image map
too, and it would be great.  Maybe the text goes bright white when it
changes, then after 2 seconds fades to normal white.

Glen