List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Oh man. ***Can*** wait for KDE2 to go GOLD!
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-11-18 23:27:16

No, everyone is working on the KDE2 branch now. If you want whatever
changes have been made in 1.x since 1.1.2 (not much except a few
bugfixes and translations - not enough to justify a release), use cvsup
and put KDE_1_1_BRANCH in the *default tag parameter. This will check
out the latest in the KDE 1.x branch, but development there has
effectively stopped in favor of 2.0.