List:       kde
Subject:    kde suggestion
From:       "patrick" <patrick () hci ! utah ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-17 23:51:43

Unless I am just totally missing something...or blind, I
would like to suggest that the kde editors, either or
both kedit and the advanced editor, be given the ability
to select the page layout for printing AND have the
option of printing to file.

I have some text files that I need to print out in
landscape form in order for the text to fit on the
page properly.  I tried basic kedit...no go, can't
see anywhere to change the page layout.  It defaults
to portrait.  Same goes for the advanced editor.

It has been a while since I last used it so I am
weak with emacs, but I can't even find a means to
select print in landscape format there either.

IF the kde editors are capable of printing landscape,
could someone please tell me the trick?

patrick