List:       kde
Subject:    Re: VMware
From:       Brian Sumpter <bsumpter () xtn ! net>
Date:       1999-11-09 1:48:41

I agree ........ VMWare is a very nice software package as a whole, and until we
get the software support we need from industry giants such as Adobe, it allows us
to remain functional in Linux and still run our favorite apps from the dark side.

Buy it!!!  Support it!!!  Support any Linux app or distro that you like -- or else
they may not be around one day when you need them.

Just my 2 cents .........

Brian Sumpter