List:       kde
Subject:    KDE Annoyances/word perfect
From:       Ph <t () h ! reno ! nv ! us>
Date:       1999-10-22 7:41:45

nice ideas. i found to my surprise that control-x got me to the top of a screen in
one of these programs--unfortunately i can't remember what system.  not
netscape--control home and end work in netscape ok.  and sometimes even the arrow
keys fail in word perfect, nor do control h (backspace) etc work.