Chris Woodruff wrote: > > I am investigating starting a new project to develop a visual tool for > designing realational databases. I haven't been able to find much in this area > so I thought it would be a good thing to start. > > Anyone have any suggestions? I have a good idea as to the requirements and > design but thought I would seek others ideas also. It would be good to see a tight integration into koffice and with it accessibility from within spreadsheets. By now there is a gap I do not quite understand. Date displayed in the form of a table should easily be stored in a db. This could enhance the functionality dramatically. ciao BoP -- http://www.jouh.at - bp@jouh.at DI Boris Povazay -- Send posts to: kde@lists.netcentral.net Send all commands to: kde-request@lists.netcentral.net Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message: "subscribe", "unsubscribe", "set digest on", or "set digest off" PLEASE READ THE ARCHIVED MESSAGES AT http://lists.kde.org/ BEFORE POSTING ********************************************************************** This list is from your pals at NetCentral