List:       kde
Subject:    Widgets? question
From:       "Kaplan, Paul" <Pkaplan () creativebio ! com>
Date:       1999-10-06 12:15:21

I created a color scheme in kde 1.1.2 that has mostly dark gray backgrounds.
However, in dialog boxes the check boxes use a black "x" to indicate an item
is selected.  Since black is hard to see on dark gray, I was wondering if it
is possible to change the color of the "x"s.
TIA

Paul L. Kaplan, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Program Manager, Neurosciences
Creative BioMolecules (www.creativebio.com <http://www.creativebio.com> )