List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kdm login screen: show asterisks as password?
From:       Henry Stern <stern () cs ! dal ! ca>
Date:       1999-10-02 13:13:05

Realize that this is a home system and big brother's not watching over his
shoulder to see if asterisks are there.  Just read the source yourself and look
for where it sets the QTextArea's (I think that's the class) attributes.  Kfm
puts the asterisks in it's password area so you can probably find it there.
Programming's not all that hard.
Henry Stern