List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kppp dialup to ISP??  I need help here
From:       "Terry" <lawnman1 () soltec ! net>
Date:       1999-09-04 12:57:19

Hi fellow Soltec user : )      Sounds like maybe you don't have your DNS
servers setup in kppp yet. Kppp is a good dialer but it can't figure out
dynamically assigned DNS numbers yet. For your info. . . the DNS servers for
Soltec are  "206.148.208.21"   and    "208.148.208.23" respectively. Let me
know if using these numbers helps. Good Luck.