List:       kde
Subject:    Need somebody for testing kruiser with libc5
From:       Michael Goffioul <Goffioul () emic ! ucl ! ac ! be>
Date:       1999-08-28 8:51:55

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who's interested in testing kruiser with a libc5
system. Kruiser is known to crash under such systems, probably because
of the thread mechanism.
I changed the library used by kruiser from pthread to Pth for such systems,
and I'd like to know if it works now. As I don't have a libc5 system, I'm
looking for someone to make the test.

So if anybody is interested, just contact me.
Thanks. Michael.

--
Michael Goffioul

EMIC - UCL