Dear KDE develpers,

I recently joined the list.

I am interested in Linux for portable, wearable and instrumentation computers.  I use KDE (and currently
attempting the herculian task to port Windows DAS software -with the minefield of proprietary libraries
(using matchmaker AMCC5933 to Linux/KDE).   Linux implementations on  application-tailored  cpu's
(i,e, some with integrated pci controller etc) for wearable and instrumentation applications  would certainly
make for easy and interesting instrumentation and pda applications.  Being so impressed with KDE
 I hope KDE it will have a part to play in  this emerging  area of linux implementation.

I thus hope the rest of this message is not out of place here but ...

I would like to bring to the attention of the KDE developer groups    linux-ce  where some exiting  ports of linux to traditional
windows-ce  (cpu's) and devices are underway.   As a fan of linux and KDE ,
I beleive there there is probably a need for  input on GUI from arguably the premier linux-GUI group::

(a) the main cite is www.linuxce.org

however only on the archive of  mailing show the recent interesting developments.  These are on