List:       kde
Subject:    RE: I give up...kde doesn't compile - never will
From:       "patrick" <patrick () hci ! utah ! edu>
Date:       1999-08-18 17:15:36

Actually, my problem was solved by swapping out my SDRAM for replacement
SDRAM.  The problems I was having with stability, compiling, etc, has
disappeared since replacing the RAM.  Nothing else changed and now I am able
to compile everything that I throw at my egcs-1.1.2 compilier...even those
things that adamantely refused to compile before.

patrick