List:       kde
Subject:    Kruiser Multi Window View
From:       Derek <fountai () hursley ! ibm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-17 11:15:25

I downloaded the latest Kriuser source (0.4) last night and ran it up.
It looks good and is clearly moving forwards, but I hate - with a
passion - the multi window view. All the windows are constrained inside
one big window. I can't move them where I want them, or put them on
different desktops. Even MS moved away from this when they went from
Windows 3.1 to 95.

I seem to remember that the author said there would be the option of
uncontraining the windows. Is this option in development or has it been
dropped? Better yet, is it already in there and I've missed it?