List:       kde
Subject:    Another preview screenshot of KDE2.0 widget styles
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-07-26 13:38:01

Hi, all. I have made another preview screenshot of my week's work on KDE2.0
widget styles for people not testing or coding the KDE CVS branch. This week it
was again mostly bugfixes (I fixed most of the ones I know about this weeked
:), and some new additions - including one that those who don't like the Mac
menubar will like :P

You can view the obscenely large screenshot at:

http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/system.gif

As usual, the window decorations don't really match the widget style since I am
waiting to work on that client decoration code of a new next-generation KDE
window manager Matthias is implementing. That will be remedied before release.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com