List:       kde
Subject:    Re: theme manager?
From:       "Martin A. Marques" <martin () math ! unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-07-21 19:46:57

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Troy Unrau wrote:

> > On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Stefan van den Oord wrote:
> >
> > |Strange thing is, an older version of the theme manager (0.81 or so?)
> > |_was_ a real theme manager. Back then the MacOS theme was still
> > |included. I don't know why they changed the theme manager, but I
> > |agree with you, dep: right now it is not a theme manager, just yet
> > |another way to configure KDE.
> >
> > in which case, is the earlier version available for download anywhere?
> The one that came with the Mandrake distro appears to be complete.

The one mentioned above is the good one. But my Q. would be: is there any
documentation on how I can do me theme so that kthememanager can be used
with it?
I've seen the .themerc file, but somethings aren't that clear.

TIA.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
Martin Marques			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Patricio Cullen 6257			mmarques@frsf.utn.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina
Tel.: (54-342) 4608260		http://members.xoom.com/MartinM/