List:       kde
Subject:    RE: RedHat and KDE
From:       Rich Minear <RMinear () amctheatres ! com>
Date:       1999-07-12 17:24:03

Obviously, you don't pay attention to Redhat's emails or errata...

Once they found out that the version of rdist that they were shipping was
not GPL, (I believe it had changed it's license), RedHat sent out an
advisory stating that users should go back one version, and they posted it
on their support web site as a "patch".

I have no problem getting on someone when they deserve it, but RedHat
doesn't.

Rich Minear
rminear@amctheatres.com