List:       kde
Subject:    Re: RedHat and KDE
From:       Jim Howarth <jhowarth () multiboard ! com>
Date:       1999-07-10 14:28:14

Oh my god... you mean they where carrying out normal legal business
practices?  Sorry my friend, RedHat and HP are businesses and that is how
business communicates... When I'm about to work on a deal with another
business, I "communicate" with them privately before the deal goes
through.  RedHat has done nothing but good for Linux in my humble yet
informed opinion and I hope they keep it up.

Jim

ps. for the record, I'm a slackware user.