List:       kde
Subject:    new subject
From:       Adolf Koenig <rzuw001 () rz ! uni-wuerzburg ! de>
Date:       1999-07-08 13:35:31

How comes that messages posted to kde@lists.netcentral.net
appear at lists.kde.org-mailarchive nearly immediately after posting
but the kde-look-archive where the look and feel discussion is said to be going
on doesn't contain a single message since april?

As of useless subject-lines (for Markus Holzem) etc.

I am sorry for you that my posting caused you to such a huge philippika.
But for one: I answered to a message in that thread 'Mac Menubar'
      for two: at the moment I'm not able to change the subject-line if I'm
                    responding to a message
                    (bug in kvt I guess, or maybe
                    improper configuration on my side, but I didn't find something
                    going in this direction and working)

greetings

A.Koenig