I accidently sent this first to the wrong list email. Sorry if two copies get posted ;-) For all of you that are intrested in KDE2.0 widget themes but don't have the time to keep up with KDE2.0 development I have made a new screenshot. It shows off some new code, mostly selectable button shapes. These are entirely configurable on the user level, no new theme plugins or engines are needed. Please note I am certainly of dubious artistic talent and this stuff is still unfinished. When everything is done the KDE artist team (and hopefully KDE users!) will come up with new cool themes. This is just what I am using while coding the stuff. If you are intrested you can see an obscenely large (1152x768) and unabashedly ugly screenshot of my development desktop at: http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/desktop.gif -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com -- Send posts to: kde@lists.netcentral.net Send all commands to: kde-request@lists.netcentral.net Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message: "subscribe", "unsubscribe", "set digest on", or "set digest off" PLEASE READ THE ARCHIVED MESSAGES AT http://lists.kde.org/ BEFORE POSTING ********************************************************************** This list is from your pals at NetCentral