List:       kde
Subject:    CVS Server Warning
From:       Absolute Khaos <absolute () accglobal ! net>
Date:       1999-07-03 5:21:13

Hi, it seems that when ever I use the CVSup server to get the KDE stable
branch, I get these warnings:

 Server warning: RCS file error in
"/usr/local/etc/cvsup/prefixes/kde/kde/klyx/lib/kbd/Attic/spanish.kmap,v": 6:
"Semicolon" expected

Server warning: RCS file error in
"/usr/local/etc/cvsup/prefixes/kde/kde/www/documentation/no/applications/kasteroids/Attic/index.nif,v": \
                4: "Semicolon" expected

I'm not sure if it means anything, just curious why it happens...?

L8r,
AbsoluteK