List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kppp and resolv.conf
From:       "Steven K. Silber" <ssilber () nmrsun2 ! chem ! tamu ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-27 18:39:54

Hey Gang-
  I have egg on my face - there is no problem with kde-1.1.1, kppp, and
resolv.conf.  When I upgraded to kde-1.1.1, I moved kde-1.1 to a separate
directory, and *THOUGHT* that I had set up a sym link to a new kde-1.1.1
directory.  Not so, and kde got installed in /opt/kde, the root file system
went full, and that appears to have caused all my problems.  I moved kde-1.1.1
to a bigger partition, put in the link I thought I had, and all is well.
Sorry for yelling wolf :-(

'nough said.
Steve

--
Steven K. Silber                 E-mail: s-silber@tamu.edu
Department of Chemistry          voice:  409-845-1745