List:       kde
Subject:    Questions about KDE
From:       "Hans Raab" <super_user32 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1999-06-27 5:34:03

Hello,

I'm a new user of KDE and I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to disable the single-click feature while viewing folders?
If not, is there atleast a way to underline the Desktop icons?

2) Can I change the mouse cursors?  How?

3) Can I change the buttons on the file manager's toolbar?  How?

4) How do I customize the two taskbars?  I have tried right-clicking them
and selecting customize, but this does not give me very many options.

5) I see many different customizations in the screen shots, but from using
the KDE control center, these customizations don't seem possible.  How can I
do complex customizations?

Thanks a lot!
-Hans-