List:       kde
Subject:    Re: some questions
From:       Adolf Koenig <rzuw001 () rz ! uni-wuerzburg ! de>
Date:       1999-06-21 16:30:36

To Waldo

Your prize is:
 Free choice out of the following:

 a) some additional questions to the same topic (see below)
 b) endless many questions regarding install of KDE in a Digital/Compaq-Unix-Workstation
 c) maybe some answers for your questions (if you have some) in HP- or Digital-Unix.

Thanks for your answers

> > 2) How can I keep kfm from executing Java-scripts ?
>
> You can't :-}. On the bright side, kfm hardly does java-script.

What does that mean ?
If the www-page contains  java-script kfm does it, doesn't it ?

> > 3) Where does kfm store the 'followed-link' information ?
> >      Do followed links ever expire ?
>
> When you exit kfm they expire. E.g. when you logout or when kfm
> crashes.

It seemed to me that kfm colored also files as 'followed' which I did not yet follow
in the actual login-session, but may be I'm in error here.

best regards

A.Koenig