List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Acroread
From:       mgx () spruce ! lsd ! ornl ! gov
Date:       1999-04-23 18:27:03

same for me, using the KDE packages from patriot.net. acroread pops up a
dialog with these messages:

68 avatar /home/mgx> /opt/Acrobat3/bin/acroread
Warning: charset "STRING" not supported, using "ISO8859-1".
Warning: Unmatched quotation marks in string "", any remaining fonts in list
unparsed
Warning: Unmatched quotation marks in string "", any remaining fonts in list
unparsed
Exited with error code: 0x400e0009.

works fine under CDE.

-- michael