List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kde change request
From:       David Klemm <klemm () abacus ! at>
Date:       1999-02-18 8:26:46

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Lars Knoll wrote:

Hi Lars,

this has been discussed before. I think the major reason against it was, that
if you separate the other languages you will find only the default language on
most systems. How many sysadmins out there would still mind and install all
languages if it means x-tra dl and x-tra work. This should not be as KDE should
enable every user on every system to profit from the translation. (Just think
of the users in universities which might come from many different countries)

I am voting against it!

cu David