List:       kde
Subject:    Re: What can be done to accelerate KDE 1.
From:       David Klemm <klemm () abacus ! at>
Date:       1999-02-18 8:30:16

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, BOQUET Laurent wrote:

Hi,

I am currently using KDE on a Pentium 90 with 64megs ram. And i still find it
very usable. I think nowadays everybody is getting so impatient. On your Pent
II 233 it must run like a thunder.

Even though i must admit that some tuning might be nice but this should not
limit the cross-platformness of KDE! ;-)

cu David