List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kdelibs-981126
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       1998-11-30 12:45:32

Jason Hills (DarkFalcon) wrote:

> Today's 981127 is doing the exact same thing.
> Additional system info: K-6 200 MHz chip 64 MB RAM
>
> "Jason Hills (DarkFalcon)" wrote:
>
> > Yesterday I downloaded the most recent CVS versions of KDE from the FTP
> > site. When I tried to compile kdelibs-981126, I got the mess of output
> > listed in the attachment. My system is RH 5.0 heavily upgraded (QT-1.41,
> > glibc-devel-2.0.7-19, gcc 2.8.1) If the problem looks to be on my end
> > could someone let me know what else to possibly try upgrading? If not
> > then here's a bug report =)

I am the developer of kab.Sorry, this problem is unknown to me. It seems to be a \
change in the STL-implementation for the newer compiler. I use egcs-1.0.2 by now. Can \
anybody try to find a fix that compiles with gcc 2.8.x and egcs? Greetings,
--Mirko.

--
Die Boerse ist ein armseliger Ersatz fuer den heiligen Gral.
        (J.A. Schumpeter)