List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Sticky window with no borders/focus?  How?
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1998-11-21 19:38:50

Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> Just one thing I forgot in my previous mail: Why not running kpm instead? Even
> better than xosview and docks smoothly into the panel.

Got my panel set to "tiny" and there just isn't enough room in there to see
everything.  What I'd really like to see kpanel start doing is be able to
swallow apps which aren't square (at least 1.0 always made them square).
Would also like to do things like find a way to swallow my Netscape icon
doo-hicky so it's always there as well, but it's got two quirks; no title to
swallow on, and it's rectangular.  Thanks for the suggestion though, works
great.

--
Graham TerMarsch

// The second best policy is dishonesty.