List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Same questions over and over and over and over and over and over
From:       Matthias Hoelzer <hoelzer () physik ! uni-wuerzburg ! de>
Date:       1998-11-11 6:52:41

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Jon Svejgaard wrote:

> To strike a serious note :-),  there has already been done some work in
> that area, by Jason Hills (dkfalcon76@earthlink.net) and yours truly, i.e.
> 'the KDE FAQ site' http://www.hjvd62sfr.dk/kdefaq....
>
> I invite everybody interested to submit whatever you have, as mail to
> either Jason or myself.
> If anybody wants to do work on the site itself, you will be welcomed. I
> administer the site so I have the root password :-) and may set up
> accounts for you.

I wanted to add that there is also a FAQ on the kde main website:

http://www.kde.org/faq/kdefaq.html

As I just discovered, I haven't updated it since KDE 1.0 was released
:-(

I think the best thing would be to join our forces and maintain _one_
faq at the kde website. If anyone wants to take over the job as
maintainer, please contact me.

Bye,
Matthias.

Matthias H"olzer                      |