List:       kde
Subject:    Need KDE Mails from October
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1998-10-29 17:36:25

Hello,

Some days ago I accidently lost some mails from my local mail "archive".
But IŽd like to have them back to do offline searching. I would need the
mails from lets say 1. October 98 till around today from the lists
kde@-, kde-devel@- and kde-annonce@kde.org. It would be the best if the
mail were already sorted in different folders by list and only the mail
of the last month( otherwise my mail server probabely crashes if some
one sends the messages of the last year :-)). So is there someone who
uses Netscape (4.0x) and can send them to me? Or maybe even better make
them available via ftp?  Would be realy nice.

Thanks in advance

Michael

PS: please answer me directly, in order not to bother the list
PPS: please mail me before you send the archive, because I actually need
it just once :-)
--

Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology