List:       kde
Subject:    .kdelnk options [Was: Re: Email, man pages and help]
From:       "Gregory F. March" <march () gfm ! net>
Date:       1998-08-31 15:19:46

On Aug 31, 1998, Roberto Alsina <ralsina@unl.edu.ar>  wrote:

 |Docs on the code, sure. Docs on how to use programs, are a wholly
 |different issue. If you look, you will notice that most of the class
 |interfaces on KDE are documented.

Not totally, but I understand where you are coming from.  Yes, the
class api's are documented quite a bit better than everything else.

So, onto the one of the reasons for starting this thread...

I resorted to looking through the code to find "documentation".  It
looks like there are not that many options that can go in a kdelnk
file.  And something like "startondesk" or "sticky" isn't one of
them.  Both of which (in concept) I would like to use.

Would someone in the "know" care to elaborate on what can go in a
.kdelnk file?  And also in the kwmrc file?

I am also interested in changing key bindings for kwm.  For example, I
want F1 to raise-lower a window.  I'd also like to have ALT-F[1-8]
switch desktops rather than C-F[1-8].

Thanks...

/greg

--