List:       kde
Subject:    KPPP Crashing
From:       Rich Kemp <richkemp () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-08-20 17:45:29

Hello! I'm just recently having some problems with KPPP crashing right
upon startup. It gives me:

[1]    Illegal instruction           kppp (core dumped)

Does anyone know why it would do this? I'm using
kdenetwork-1.0-1_rh50_gcc2723.i386.rpm with QT 1.33. I just recently
installed updated versions of libjpeg, libpng, libtiff, and ImageMagick,

but I don't see how this would affect it. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Rich, recently converted linux user

--
Rich Kemp, Assistant Software Engineer
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC)