List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Why NT is better than KDE/UNIX
From:       Nicholas Henke <nichen () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-08-19 5:40:09

Cool! I use both NT and Linux, they coencide on 8.5 GB of hard drive on a
AMD K-6 200 with 80 MB ram. I love them both, but I tend to use Linux more,
mainly because it it so much better at multitasking and I am trying to
learn how to run the darn stuff (Redhat 5.1 w/KDE 1.0......) I love NT for
certain things, such as burning CDs..the software is just easier to use. I
do believe NT is easier to admin, because of the straight gfraphical
interface. This text stuff gets scary once in a while. I am very proud to
say that I can and do use both. The things I love about Linux is the
multiplicity of programs/distributiosn. I really like the free software
updates, they make staying on the cutting edge so much easier.

Just my spot of gray matter jiggling

Nic