List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KDE and IRC
From:       mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1998-08-13 18:03:45

Again, it's a personal preference. After playing with Tcl/Tk a couple of years
ago I wrote some scripts to backup our network using a GUI and then got tired of
it. I prefer perl for scripting and C++ for GUI stuff. Also, since I am using
KDE both at home and at work, why would I want to load a Tcl/TK
interpreter when there are equivalent clients using the libraries I already have
loaded?