List:       kde
Subject:    startkde
From:       Vidyasagar Govind <vidya () singnet ! com ! sg>
Date:       1998-07-19 12:27:22

Hello all,
I am trying to install KDE in my RH5.I could not find the startkde script
in the bin file like the documentation said.I finally found a
kdestart-1.0-1.src.rpm at a site but couldn't install it although I
followed the steps in the installation documentation.
Where can I get a binary version of this file?Without it I cannot start the
kde.
Thanks for any help!
Vidya