List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Kpilot RPMs
From:       "Parker Dubberke" <dubberke () 501studios ! com>
Date:       1998-06-30 16:24:29

That would be great!! Overall I've found Linux and KDE to be fairly easy to
set up, but compiling programs has stung me several times. I could probably
have stumbled through it given enough time but then, an infinite number of
monkeys given an infinite amount of time could probably do it also.

Parker