List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kde-app compile problems
From:       Gyula Kerekes <kerekes () moon ! atomki ! hu>
Date:       1998-06-30 8:47:03

 Moin! ( I like this word :-) )

> Moin moin! (say hello to someone in Hamburg, Germany)
>
> 	X11.h
>
> Some config tools say there is no X11 found. But my X is running nice,
> and all the dev packages I have found on my SuSE-CD are installed.
  Have you installed the xdevel package too ?
 I have also SuSE and everything compiles fine.

> Next step i tried are the qt-133. I have installed qt-133 but the dev
> package request the lib6.so lib.

 I think you have downloaded the qt-devel package for RH5.X ( or better
glibc2 based systems ) , you will need the one for rh4.2 because moc (
included in qt-devel ) is a binary and it needs a the correct libc
version.

 So much in short. I hope it is clear ( at least to some extent ).

Gyula Kerekes