List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Kpilot and X includes
From:       David Klemm <klemm () abacus ! at>
Date:       1998-06-29 20:28:20

Hi,

it is looking for the include-files of X(free86). Those are normally installed
in /usr/include/X11. Even if you are VERY short of disk space you should keep
those installed if you want to compile X and/or KDE apps.

cu David

On 29-Jun-98 Parker Dubberke wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to install the Kpilot application on a RH5.0
> system.  I've hit several snags in the Configure script but
> have now up against this:
>
> checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes.
> Please check your installation and add the correct paths!
>
> Which includes might these be?  I am a little short on disk
> space and don't want to shotgun installing libraries if I
> don't have to.
>
> Thanks,
> Parker
> --
> Send posts to:  kde@lists.netcentral.net
>  Send all commands to:  kde-request@lists.netcentral.net

David Klemm / Vienna Austria
KDE b4 - Designed for Linux 98 / see http://www.kde.org
PGP FP: 5A D5 C4 87 A8 0C CC B8  A9 4C FC E9 9B B3 06 94