List:       kde
Subject:    Compile troubles due to tmake
From:       Darren Kelly <kelly () x4u2 ! desy ! de>
Date:       1998-06-26 10:44:31

I'm having troubel with a couple of compilations due to tmake.
Although I've installed tmake, and it's in my path (as "which"
confirms) the make spits (for example on QdbtTabular):

cd src ; gmake all
gmake -f Makefile.lib all
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/QdbtTabular-0.31/src'
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/QdbtTabular-0.31/src'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

If I just type "tmake" within a zsh I get:

zsh: command not found: tmake

The same thing is blocking me with doxygen. Glad for tips. I'm not a perl
person,

Darren

Darren Kelly, DESY -MPY-, Notkestr.85,22603 Hamburg, Germany
Phone:+49-40-8998-4569 Fax:+49-40-8998-4305 Email:kelly@x4u2.desy.de
New residential phone number: 8227 4024                   <----- (oo)
(All correspondence to my DESY address please)